Terms and conditions
Do I pay sales tax (VAT)? Customers from EC member states are charged Czech repubublic VAT at 21% unless you have a business registered for VAT and are able to provide proof of your country code and VAT number. Orders received from outside the EU will be automatically charged without VAT. This is provision of bill 235/2004 and § 63 Czech republic income tax regulation. Prices of our aircraft covers including engine covers, pitot covers and cockpit covers are listed VAT free. Please state your company international VAT number in order to have VAT free shipment. This rule apply both for intra EU orders as well as for rest of the world. Outside EU shipments are made as official export according to § 66 VAT regulation of Czech republic.
Our VAT Number: CZ 8212250167
(2) Returns Policy
Please return faulty goods to Spool Up Aviation, Krizikova 52/53a, Prague 8, 186 00, Czech republic for repair or replacement. We advise customers to return products with the original packaging and to insure that the product is not damaged on its return journey. We also recommend that customers return items on a trackable service as Transair can not be liable for lost parcels when returned to us. Goods will be refunded within 30 days.
If you are returning an item for replacement you will be charged postage and packing for the return of the correct item. All products purchased from Spool Up Aviation are guaranteed for a minimum of 12 months. Spool Up Aviation applicable law for return policy is controled by Czech republic legislation §429 bill no.513/1991.
EU delivery is usually within 2 to 3 weeks from receipt of the order. Items in stock will be dispatched within 2-3 working days. With hundreds of patterns and products, it´s impossible to stock or inventory our custom-made product. Our lead-time generally fluctuates from 1 to 4 weeks, from the time we receive all of the information that we need in order to begin production. We will contact you immediately to inform you of the new delivery date, if this doesn't suit you, you may cancel your order. We will not charge your credit card until items are despatched. In the event that we can only supply part of your order, you will not be charged for the remainder until we have despatched the items to you.
When paying for an order by Credit/Debit card, we reserve the right to request that it is despatched to the billing address of the card holder. If this presents a problem we can also accept payment by bank transfer or Pay Pal secure payment, further details available on request.
When ordering goods from overseas, please be advised that you are responsiable for the import duties/taxes in your country. You may wish to check with your local authorites what these will be prior to placing your order.
Spool Up Aviation will notify you if an item is no longer available and offer substitute goods where possible. If you do not wish to accept the substituted goods then you may cancel your order.
(4) International Exports
We ship internationally every single day and currently ship to over 100 countries World-Wide. However, due to international sanctions we are unable to export to the following countries: Iran, North Korea, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Cuba and Burma.
In addition, there are a number of other countries with restrictions on export which may require that we obtain an Export License before shipping the goods. The list of countries are as follows; Afghanistan, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia & Herzegovina, China, Congo, Iraq, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Montenegro, Sierra Leone, Zimbabwe, Argentina, Cape Verde, Eritrea, Gambia, Ghana, Hong Kong, Nigeria, Pakistan and Taiwan.
(5) Copyright & Trademark
This web-site is owned and operated by Spool Up Avaiation . The material contained on this Web Site, including design, text, graphics, and all other information on this Site are copyright Spool Up Aviation. All rights reserved. Any unauthorised use of the material on this site without the prior permission may violate copyright.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information. Spool Up Aviation complies with the laws governing the protection and use of personal data and security of the data collected.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation and so on);
- (b) information relating to any financial or non-financial transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website;
- (c) information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us (including email address, name, surname, telephone number, address, flight details, booking reference, any flight related information);
- (d) information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters;
- (e) any other information that you choose to send to us;
- (f) other information.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We may use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website; keep track of items in your shopping basket; prevent fraud and increase website security. We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit; keep track of your preferences in relation to the use of our website.
(3) Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- (a) administer the website;
- (b) improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- (c) enable your use of the services available on the website;
- (d) supply to you services via the website and represent you in when dealing with third parties while using information submitted by you;
- (e) send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you and third parties and make payments to you;
- (f) send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- (g) send you email notifications which you have specifically requested or notifications that are relevant to the service you have requested;
- (h) send to you marketing communications relating to our business we think may be of interest to you where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- (i) provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- (j) deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website;
- (k) keep the website secure and prevent fraud;
All our website financial transactions are handled through our payment services provider. We will share information with the payment services provider only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website, refunding such payments and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments and refunds.
- (a) to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- (b) in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- (c) in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- (d) to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset that we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- (e) to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
(5) Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted.
Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
(6) Policy amendments
(7) Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
If you have any questions/comments about privacy, you should email us email@example.com